All of the images on this blog are photos shot by Jena Cumbo. It is a blog site for photo happenings, b sides and other stuff from NYC based photographer, Jena Cumbo.
main web site is: jenacumbo.com
I had a fun assignment from Soma magazine for the May/June Issue (out now) to shoot ‘Street Pulse.’
A question and answer segment of the magazine that features fashionable beings, found on the street and a series of questions.
This being the travel issue, my questions needed to be loosely centered around that theme. Here are my questions and a few of my fave peeps from the shoot.
1. What’s your favorite item of clothing you are wearing and where is it from?
2. If you were visiting NYC and you could inhabit anywhere you wanted to in the city, where would you stay?
3. If you could time travel, what year would you go to?
4. What’s your favorite place to travel to?
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
1. His Fork Ring
2. 111 Archer Avenue
3. back 5 days to April 19th 2011, in LA, CA
1.Her newly dyed hair
2. in a secret boutique Hotel
3. to the future
4. somewhere covered with Ice, the North Pole or Antarctica
5. a twist
1. His Andre Herman Blazer
2. a tree house loft in SoHo
4. Tulum, Mexico
5. Chocolate, on many fronts :)
1. Her bag, from Marc Jacobs
2. In the MOMA
1. His zz top pin, vintage
2. Central park-with the squirrels
3. If he had a time machine he’d put it on shuffle, like quantum leap
4. Naples, Italy
5. A twist
1. Her fox, it was inherited
2. In the Natural History Museum
4. Buenos Aires
1. Pants, taken from girlfriends closet
2. The Metropolitan Museum
4. Whitesands, New Mexico